The Alaska Historical Society postponed the 20th annual conference silent auction due to COVID-19 restrictions, but we are now launching our first online auction! The annual auction is the organization’s primary fundraiser to support our programs. All auction items have been generously donated by supporters and friends.
Look at the Auction Catalog to explore the treasures to be had this year! Many are books—some familiar, some rare and unusual. There are ephemera items, too. Take this opportunity to build your Alaskana collection or to acquire items to give as gifts. At the same time, you will be supporting the Alaska Historical Society.
HOW OUR ONLINE AUCTION WORKS
- All bids must be for a minimum of 50% of the listed estimated value.
- Bidding is open to all. Invite friends and family to bid!
- Submit bids to email@example.com
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-276-1596.
- Each evening the list on the AHS website (www.alaskahistoricalsociety.org) will be updated with the highest bids but will not include the high bidder’s name. Individuals then have the opportunity to bid again.
THE AUCTION ENDS AT 12 O’CLOCK NOON FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2021.
The successful bidder will receive an email that weekend with instructions on how to pay, by credit card only. After payment is made, items will be mailed.
View the Auction Catalog PDF